Geography Teacher Jobs Vacancy at Education Limited Chesterfield
Education Limited Chesterfield urgently required following position for Geography Teacher. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Geography Teacher Jobs Vacancy at Education Limited Chesterfield Jobs Details:
PK Education are seeking a skilled and confident Geography specialist to start working in a school in Chesterfield from the end of September until the end of the school year. It will be your responsibility to plan and deliver engaging Geography lessons to students in KS3 and KS4. You MUST be able to teach Geography up to A-Level.
In your new role, you will be teaching Geography 5 days a week, covering a maternity leave.
The successful teacher must have:
- A track record of teaching Geography within the curriculum
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the value of using progress data on pupil performance to inform teaching and learning will be integral to driving student performance and attainment, along with delivering effective outcomes for all
- As a qualified Geography Teacher, you must be passionate about your subject and make good use of this passion to motivate and inspire pupils of all abilities
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS or equivalent
- Ability to teach Geography up to Key Stage 5
- Have excellent inter-personal and organisational skills
- Be an effective classroom practitioner with strong behaviour management and committed to ensuring all students succeed and fulfill their potential
- Ability to demonstrate a range of innovative teaching and Learning strategies
- Hold an Enhanced DBS (A full DBS check for the successful candidate)
- Ability to build good rapport with both students and staff
The school has an incredible amount of history and tradition. It can trace its origins back to 1572 when three local families, the Sitwell family, the De Rodes family, the Cavendish family and the Frechville family decided to establish a school to serve the local people of Staveley. The aim was to provide extra-ordinary opportunities for the children in the area and the school, even 400 years later, continues to do this.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please don't hesitate to apply now!
Alternatively, if this role isn't exactly right for you, but you are a Secondary Teacher looking for supply work, then we would still love to hear from you! PK Education are working with a number of schools in the South Yorkshire area, and so day to day, short-term and long-term assignments are available in a variety of Secondary School environments.