Project Manager Edinburgh Jobs Vacancy at Capco Edinburgh
Capco Edinburgh urgently required following position for Project Manager Edinburgh. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Edinburgh Jobs Vacancy at Capco Edinburgh Jobs Details:
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Project Manager in Edinburgh
A Word About Us
Capco – Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. There’s a rare opportunity to join our Edinburgh location to build, shape and influence the business utilising your entrepreneurial spirit with the backing of the global Capco community. As the only dedicated Financial Services consultancy firm in Scotland, the opportunity for growth is large, accessible and immediate as the demands of the industry are rapidly changing. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Get Down To Business
Capco are looking for Project Managers with experience in either financial services or consulting. Candidates with change management experience gained as a management consultant or from within a regulatory change role in a financial services institution are of particular interest.
This role offers the chance to advise and deliver change projects. The nature of these roles offers long term deployments and the chance to experience varied change initiatives.
You will prepare, manage and drive the execution of the project plan and manage day to day execution of project activities. You will be accountable the project status reporting, and escalating risks and issues to key stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Developing project plans to deliver the required business changes, and managing execution of that plan through to delivery
- Managing project risk, issues and dependencies to support day to day delivery of the core activities. Responsible for project status reporting and associated management information to stakeholders.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Show Us What You’ve Got
We’re looking for candidates with skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Financial Services including Capital Markets, Fund Services and Asset Management
- Experience as a Project Manager within the Financial Services or Consulting Industries and the ability to lead team and deliver workstreams
- Experience working in, or leading large and complex change projects, with multiple workstreams and often regulatory driven outcomes
- Change Management Methodology – proven delivery experience working in a project environment with different methodologies (including Agile/Waterfall)
- Experience in collaborating with project team & stakeholders, across multiple locations, to categorize and prioritise regulatory requirements.
- Change Management Implementation - extensive experience working in an financial services change environment required. User Acceptance Testing co-ordination, test planning and execution
- Ability to understand existing processes, policies and procedures and identify impact of regulatory change on existing operating models.
- Knowledge and practical experience of one or more recent regulations including, MIFID 2, Basel 3, UCITS, Dodd Frank, EMIR is desirable
- General product, industry and regulatory change awareness is essential
- Excellent Communications and Stakeholder Management skills
- Strong team management skills; must demonstrate an ability and motivation to lead and develop a team
- Knowledge of Financial Services and Capital Markets is key as well as front to back experience of Change Management.
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take The Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.