Assistant Account Executives Assessment Centre Day Jobs Vacancy at Ten London
- Assistant Account Executives Assessment Centre Day
- London ENG
- 18 Apr, 2019 30+ days ago
Ten London urgently required following position for Assistant Account Executives Assessment Centre Day. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Account Executives Assessment Centre Day Jobs Vacancy at Ten London Jobs Details:
Are you graduating this summer and keen to start your career in PR?
Want to work for one of the top healthcare comms agencies in the industry?
APPLY NOW TO THE 90TEN ASSISTANT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT CENTRE.
90TEN are looking for ambitious grads that are available in JUNE 2019 to attend our exciting assessment centre, and you could be our new Assistant Account Executive!
This is an entry level position where you need to be organised, accurate and efficient, but most importantly, you must be enthusiastic! You will be willing to learn and be a strong team player. The AAE must be ready to support all colleagues in any tasks that are required, as a result building and learning to maintain professional relationships is key. The main role of an Assistant Account Executive is to co-ordinate logistics, liaise with suppliers and work on internal administration. AAE's also need to be aware of the ABPI Code of Practice, and operate within this.
- Producing client work to a very high standard, with potential client facing responsibilities.
- Commercial and financial management
- Negotiate and liaise with suppliers on behalf of 90TEN and our clients
- Undertake research for new business pitches, on the therapeutic area and a particular product
- Support the team to source designers, images, videos etc.
- Monitor media and provide daily report to clients
- Update client status reports
- Ensure deadlines for tasks are provided, be flexible and confident with time management in order to prioritise work
* You must be an undergraduate due to graduate, or a fresh graduate ready to start!
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Accurate spelling and good grammar
- Able to accurately follow instructions
- Good communication skills (written, presenting, verbal)
- Confident phone manner
If you would like to take this unique opportunity and attend our assessment centre - please apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
- Bachelor's (Required)