Customer Sales Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Brighthouse Careers Bridgwater
Brighthouse Careers Bridgwater urgently required following position for Customer Sales Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Sales Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Brighthouse Careers Bridgwater Jobs Details:
Customer Sales Advisor at BrightHouse
Salary: Starting from £8.05 an hour
Hours: 39 Hours (5 days Monday - Saturday) We are closed on Sundays!
Adding value to people’s lives… every day
BrightHouse is the UK's leading rent-to-own retailer, providing quality branded home electronics, domestic appliances and furniture via affordable weekly payments.
We are seeking an ambitious, sales driven individual to provide excellent customer service, and product knowledge to new, and existing customers on the shop floor.
Sales advisors help customers find the perfect product to suit their needs, and build strong customer relationships throughout the duration of their rent-to-own agreements.
What will you be doing?
- Providing excellent customer service at all times and building strong customer relationships
- Following the BrightHouse sales process, ensuring full customer understanding and accuracy of completed agreements
- Performing credit checks
- Arranging the delivery of products and booking product services
- Generating new business over the telephone and in-store
- Resolving in-store customer complaints and referring to management when appropriate
- Processing customer payments
What you need to apply:
- Experience in a customer focussed role
- Friendly and outgoing manner that can build lasting relationships with customers
- Reliability and resourcefulness, with the ability to adapt to multiple demands
- Strong listening skills
- Calmness under pressure
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
We look forward to receiving your application!