Export Service Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Accolade Wines Bristol
Accolade Wines Bristol urgently required following position for Export Service Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Export Service Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Accolade Wines Bristol Jobs Details:
Service Coordinator – 5 Month Contract
Salary Circa £11,000 per annum, dependent on experience plus excellent benefits and staff wine allowance.
This position is on a part time basis of 20.00 hours per week and will be a fixed term contract for a period of 5 months.
About the role
We have a new opportunity for a part-time Service Coordinator to join our Supply Chain and Logistics Team at our Accolade Park site close to the M5 near Bristol.
About the location
Accolade Park is the largest bottling plant in the Northern Hemisphere. In 2015 we were delighted to be the Winners of the World Class Manufacturing award at The Manufacturer MX Awards. Over 500 of our 1700 staff across the world are based here, and enjoy the benefits of a fantastic onsite subsidised, gym, exercise classes, staff wine shop and free parking. In addition there is a bus service from Bristol City Centre and St Andrews train station is nearby.
About Accolade Wines
Drawing on our proud heritage as one of the first wineries established in Australia, Accolade Wines has evolved into a global wine company with some of the world’s best known brands sold in over 130 countries. Today our portfolio comprises of more than 35 wineries and brands from premium regions in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Chile and California. This breadth makes us one of the world’s leading providers of New World premium, commercial and value wines. In the UK our most popular and market leading brands are Hardy’s, Kumala and Echo Falls, including the exciting recent addition of Echo Falls Vodka seen here on Twitter
About the role - Key Accountabilities
- Manage the inbound stock and outbound orders for 3PL customers
- Order Accuracy
- Recommend improvements both internal and external with regards to service levels.
- Liaise with 3 P/L & Export customers from a Customer Service perspective
- Compliance with established ways of working
- Comply with Standard Procedures in use for the treatment of Customer Orders and Collection requests, HMR&C regulations and complete export documentation for both EMEASA and ROW markets to ensure smooth transition of Customer Orders from placement to receipt.
- Day to day responsibility for the compliance of Customer Service Delivery aligned to relevant sections of 3 P/L Supply Chain and Service Level Agreements
- Support the drive for continuous improvement in the 3 P/L Order Fulfilment & Export Service function.
- Support the Service Delivery and Contracts Manager and Export Services Team Leader UK / EMEASA Freight in the execution of their responsibilities as necessary
You will be customer focussed and familiar with warehouse and distribution operations. You will be commercially aware and have knowledge of JDE, Outlook, MS Excel and Word.
Ideally you will have a proven track record in Supply Chain and Customer Collaboration.
FMCG experience preferred.
About the offer
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer a fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, retail discounts, First Bus discounts, a staff wine allowance and even a free pass to Bristol Zoo.
If this sounds like your next role please click on the apply button. The closing date for the vacancy is 31 August 2018
Like to see our fabulous bottling site and find out more about our products – then click on the video http://www.accolade-wines.com/our-company/production/