Volunteer Lifeguard Yeovil Jobs Vacancy at Discovery
Discovery urgently required following position for Volunteer Lifeguard Yeovil. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Volunteer Lifeguard Yeovil Jobs Vacancy at Discovery Jobs Details:
- Have fun
- Poolside lifeguard
- Share an amazing few hours every week with our fabulous Yeovil residents
- A qualified lifeguard
- A good listener
- Comfortable chatting with people with learning disabilities and autism
- Willing to commit to volunteer regularly
Please note that we will need to obtain 2 character references for you before you can begin volunteering.
A DBS check will be required for this role.
- An organisation that values volunteers’ individual differences, interests and strengths, and encourages them to express these
- A welcoming, supportive and positive volunteering atmosphere
- Comprehensive support from professional, friendly and trained Discovery staff
- A comprehensive and personal induction to volunteering and your role
- Agreed travel expenses reimbursed
- An opportunity to gain real experience in the charity and social care sectors
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you, so please make an application and we will be in touch.