Allocation Officer Jobs Vacancy at Stonewater Ltd Milton Keynes
Stonewater Ltd Milton Keynes urgently required following position for Allocation Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Allocation Officer Jobs Vacancy at Stonewater Ltd Milton Keynes Jobs Details:
Are you an organised, enthusiastic, solutions focused, ‘people person’ who is happy to work in a target driven, busy and sociable culture?
Then you may be just the person we are looking for!
We are looking for someone to our busy Milton Keynes* team to help us let our empty homes as quickly and effectively as possible.
This role will be full on! You will need to be able to handle working to targets and deadlines, manage multiple priorities and not afraid of hard work! In return it will be rewarding, challenging and might just be the opportunity you were looking for to develop a fantastic career with a social purpose.
Key accountabilities and measures;
Making sure our empty homes get let as quickly and as effectively as possible through:
- The efficient marketing of empty homes
- Working with local authorities partners as well as other channels to identify appropriate applicants for our homes
- Working with others to ensure repairs times and any delays are kept to a minimum
Working with others to organise viewings and tenancy sign-ups
- Delivering a brilliant customer experience and maintaining proactive, positive relationships with our local authority partners.
- Keeping accurate records and information to ensure our lettings are appropriate, sustainable, transparent and compliant.
- The team will be based in Cranfield, Bedfordshire from Dec 18
Closing date: 19th October 2018
Interview date: To be confirmed
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.