Customer Service And Marketing Internship London Office Based Jobs Vacancy at Link School English London London
- Customer Service And Marketing Internship London Office Based
- Link School English London
- London ENG
- 18 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Link School English London London urgently required following position for Customer Service And Marketing Internship London Office Based. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service And Marketing Internship London Office Based Jobs Vacancy at Link School English London London Jobs Details:
- a person with experience in other countries looking for their first work experience in the UK or
- a graduate who wants to gain their first office experience
- 20 hours per week (days to discuss)
- 3 months
- alternatively the internship can be done over a shorter period of time with more hours per week or over a longer period with fewer hours
- full training in customer service
- internship profile based on your individual interests and learning plan set together with you
- friendly, multicultural work environment
- opportunity to progress into a paid permanent part-time or full-time role
- customer service skills
- good communication and interpersonal skills
- friendly, approachable manner
- ability to organise own work
- good knowledge of spoken and written English (minimum intermediate level)
- social media marketing knowledge a plus but not a must
- previous experience in office environment a plus
Customer Service and Marketing Internship in London – Office Based
Link School of English is now recruiting a person to support the work for our student recruitment, customer service and marketing activities. This person will assist our team in daily administrative duties, customer service, student welfare care, student recruitment as well as development of our online presence. This is NOT a coffee-making internship!
This internship is ideal for:
The position is open to native and non-native speakers of English.
How to apply
If you are interested in our internships in London, please send your CV and cover letter to
Place of work:
Link School of English in London
33 Hanger Lane
London, W5 3HJ
If you are interested in the Erasmus for Entrepreneurs programme, please mention that in your application and contact your local IO.