Trade Finance Services Officer Jobs Vacancy at Bank America Bromley
Bank America Bromley urgently required following position for Trade Finance Services Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Trade Finance Services Officer Jobs Vacancy at Bank America Bromley Jobs Details:
Trade Finance Services Officer
Bromley, United Kingdom
Job number: 18060740Back to job search results
Corporate Title: Officer
Line of Business: EMEA Trade Operations
Want to join a high-energy team of 5 people, focused on Client Services where partner management is key? We are seeking a dedicated Trade Finance Services Officer to join our team in Bromley.
Within the Client Services team, you will perform a variety of customer facing functions related to query resolutions for Commercial Trade, Guarantees, Trade Loans and Supply Chain Finance across the EMEA Client portfolio. You will also be required to provide support for the Registration & Distribution team during peak processing times. You will be supporting a growing business, in a positive, dynamic team.
What will your responsibilities include?
- Customer contact by email or by telephone
- Query resolution
- Track and trace
- Client Reporting
- Compliance critical issues
- Liaising with the Trade Front Office as well as working closely with the off shore team in India as they play a meaningful part in transaction processing and working closely together is paramount to ensure we deliver a first class experience to our Clients
What skills/competencies will you possess?
- Current Trade Finance experience with Traditional and SCF, AR, APF, and Loan Products
- Previous experience in an Operations Team preferably from within a premier Financial Institution
- A good and up to date knowledge of meaningful Trade ICC publications
- A deep understanding and knowledge of UCP, URDG, ISBP, ISP,
- A deep understanding of AML and KYC requirements
- Knowledge of BAML systems i.e. GBS, AWS is helpful
- Good attention to detail, accurate and precise
- Solid Customer Service skills preferably with experience of handling complex queries from global clients
- Ability to handle administrative tasks e.g. logging client contact and query details etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you‘re interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.
Posting Date: 16/10/2018
26 ELMFIELD RD
- United Kingdom