Payroll Administrator Jobs Vacancy at First Bus Bristol
First Bus Bristol urgently required following position for Payroll Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Payroll Administrator Jobs Vacancy at First Bus Bristol Jobs Details:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join our team in Marlborough Street, Bristol.
The salary for this position is £22,000 per annum (rising to £25,000 after the 6 month probation period) and this is a full time position (37.5 hours per week)
The successful candidate will be responsible for the accurate and timely preparation and processing of weekly and monthly payrolls.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of Cyborg Payroll employee masterfile data
- Manual calculations of Pay from gross to net
- Manual calculations of all Statutory payments and deductions including Tax, NI, SSP and SMP
- Input of temporary data including DAS upload, sick pay, clock cards etc accurately and on a timely basis
- Check that input has been verified by intelligent reviewing and batch control checking
- End to end payroll processing of weekly and monthly payrolls from the payroll calculation to BACS transmission including printing, sealing and distribution of payslips
- The production of reports to meet Company requirements
- Close working relationship with HRSS and Operations
- The completion of enquiries for information as requested by outside agencies or Company officials
- Answering queries from employees and taking the necessary action to correct any discrepancy
- Filling completed payrolls
- Undertake any other tasks as requested by the Payroll Supervisor/Payroll Manager/Head of Payroll
You will possess the following skills, and experience:
- Good communication skills, both written and orally
- Minimum of 6 months' experience of working in a Payroll Office is essential actually doing Payroll
- Good knowledge of HMRC legislation around PAYE
- Good PC skills including MS Office and Excel
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Technical knowledge of own area in depth
- Committed to organisational confidentiality and supportive of equality issues across the organisation
- Commitment to Continuous Professional Development is a requirement of the role
Once you've completed your probation period, you'll enjoy fantastic benefits:
- Free travel - On our buses
- First Xclusives - Discounts on First UK rail and bus and over 3,000 offers on goods and services for you, your family and friends
- Share in our success – Buy discounted shares in First
- Pension – You'll automatically join our scheme and start building a pension pot
- Free life assurance – For all members of our pension scheme.
Interested? Fill in an application form and apply!