Warehouse Operative Jobs Vacancy at Asda Cheltenham
Asda Cheltenham urgently required following position for Warehouse Operative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Operative Jobs Vacancy at Asda Cheltenham Jobs Details:
£8.50 per hour - £13.45 per Hour (Depending on Location and Shift Pattern)
How will you make a difference?
Here's the short answer;
Customers tell us that their local community really matters to them. Our Community Colleague role brings stores and colleagues closer to their local communities. The role is vital to ensuring that we continue to be a good neighbour and are integral to the communities in which we live and work. As the Community Colleague you will be responsible for integrating your store into your local community by delivering the Community Activity Plan.
We’re proud of our warm and friendly service. It’s what our customers love and have come to expect. So we’ll always expect you to:
- When out in the local community you represent Asda make sure you provide them with the same great service every time
- You’ll organise fun and exciting activities, whether in store or out in the local community
- Ensure your activity is unique and exciting by sharing your ideas with your manager, and other colleagues to encourage participation and support
- Engage your customers and colleagues to get involved in your activity through great communication of your plans
- We use the Community board and mobile mike in our stores to promote activity on the shop floor and attend department huddles to drive interest with your colleagues
- You will drive awareness of your store’s activity out in the community via local press, radio and newsletters published before, during and after the activity
- We always give a warm and friendly greeting to all customers and colleagues. Welcome everyone with a smile, say hello and take time to listen
- And much more!!
Being the best you can be, every day
The role responsibilities include:
- Supporting Kids
- Supporting Charities
- Supporting Communities