Sales Trainer Europe Jobs Vacancy at Spotify London
Spotify London urgently required following position for Sales Trainer Europe. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Trainer Europe Jobs Vacancy at Spotify London Jobs Details:
We are looking for an outstanding Sales Trainer to join our growing Ad Sales Enablement Team (a division of the Global Learning & Development team), based in London. You will be responsible for managing all on-boarding, internal training, and sales skills development for the European Ad Sales Team. The team you’d be supporting is responsible for driving revenue for Spotify’s free (ad-supported) tier in more than a dozen European markets.
What you’ll do
- Conduct onboarding sessions for all new hires throughout Europe
- Work with internal teams, such as Product Marketing and Business Marketing, to conduct trainings on new products and sales positioning
- Design and facilitate sales skills workshops
- Work with sales managers throughout Europe to conduct needs assessment and drive sales initiatives
- Collaborate with US-based sales training team to ensure consistency and support global initiatives
- Occasionally manage sales training offsites
- Regularly travel to all European markets to provide onsite training and coaching
- Provide 1:1 coaching for sales staff as needed
- Assess and manage external training partners
- Manage European sales training calendar
- Report to the Global Head of Sales Training and Enablement, based in NYC
Who you are
- You have several years of experience training all levels of ad sales, including sales and sales support
- At least a few years of experience in the digital advertising industry is required
- You have a proven ability to partner with sales leadership to drive business goals
- You love helping people improve and perform. You also have a strong ability to adapt your training style to learners’ needs.
- Experience with all aspects of sales training, including needs assessment, building lessons and job aides, selecting vendors, working with SMEs, and facilitation
- A strong track record of developing internal relationships with learners, managers, partners, and SMEs
- You are comfortable delivering candid feedback in a professional manner
- You are able to manage and prioritize multiple complex projects
- You have the ability to see the big picture and to work with sales staff in a productive and constructive way
- Experience providing 1:1 coaching a plus
- Fluent in English is a requirement. Knowledge in Italian, French, Spanish, and/or German will be considered a huge plus.