Casual Food And Beverage Host Breakfast Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh The Caledonian Jobs Vacancy at Waldorf Astoria Hotels Resorts Edinburgh
- Casual Food And Beverage Host Breakfast Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh The Caledonian
- Waldorf Astoria Hotels Resorts
- Edinburgh SCT
- 15 Nov, 2018 25 days ago
Waldorf Astoria Hotels Resorts Edinburgh urgently required following position for Casual Food And Beverage Host Breakfast Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh The Caledonian. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Casual Food And Beverage Host Breakfast Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh The Caledonian Jobs Vacancy at Waldorf Astoria Hotels Resorts Edinburgh Jobs Details:
The stories begin here at Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian ...
Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian, known locally as the “Caley”, was built in 1903 and is one of Edinburgh’s most significant landmarks. Standing proudly at the West End of Princes Street, this former Victorian railway building hotel nestles in the shadow of Edinburgh Castle and its reputation for style and excellence has attracted international visitors and notable personalities for over one hundred years.
Click on the link to view our hotel video
Breakfast - Breakfast at the Brasserie is served from 6.30am - 10.30 am and features the options of a full Scottish breakfast, a continental breakfast or a la carte.
Why join the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian as a Breakfast Food & Beverage Host ?
- It's your world– Your next role could be as a Team Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
- Personal Development programmes for every level
- Working in an environment where creativity is highly appreciated
- Yearly team outings
- Do not forget a competitive starting salary
- Service charge and tips
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will it be like to work for Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts?
Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalised attention of True Waldorf Service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value of personalised attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may just be the person we are looking for!
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Coordinate seating for customers
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
- Manage table set-ups
- Able to work in all areas of Food and Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and Conference and Events
- Follow cash handling procedures
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Strive to achieve departmental targets
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
As a Food & Beverage Host for the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian, you are responsible for overseeing your department to deliver an excellent Guest and Team Member experience in accordance with the True Waldorf Service Standards.
- You will be the face of the outlet, communicating with the kitchen and the guests alike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner, consistently demonstrating great customer service
- Able to also work in different areas of Food & Beverage including Breakfast, Bar, Restaurant, In Room Dining and Conference & Events
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
- As a Food and Beverage Host you will work 5 days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays.
What are we looking for?
- Passion and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Ambitious and hard working
- Good communication and excellent grooming standards
- Previous Food and Beverage and/or industry experience in the luxury/full service sector
Looking forward welcoming you to our hotel.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Shift: Full Availability
Job Level: Team Member
Job: Food and Beverage