Corporate Solicitor Associate Jobs Vacancy at Chubb Bulleid
Chubb Bulleid urgently required following position for Corporate Solicitor Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Corporate Solicitor Associate Jobs Vacancy at Chubb Bulleid Jobs Details:
SCOPE OF THE ROLE:
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Corporate Solicitor/Associate to work for a highly regarded firm of solicitors, with multiple offices based in beautiful Somerset. The firm has developed a great reputation as a friendly and supportive employer and is looking for a motivated solicitor with a real desire to grow a department with the help and support of the firm.
The role will suit a Solicitor with a minimum of 3 years PQE (though applications from strong candidates without this will be considered), who can demonstrate solid experience of working independently on a diverse range of corporate transactional work for individuals, partnerships and companies.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, be commercially aware and will take an active role in business development activities. The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in building client relationships and helping to grow our well regarded firm.
For the right professional, we offer a refreshing and supportive working environment, with excellent career prospects and on-going training.
Undertake company/commercial work which may include:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a varied range of agreements including partnership/shareholders, agency, distribution and loans
- Changes to Company Constitutions
- Drafting Terms and Conditions
- Sales and purchases (both share and assets)
- Director guarantees
- Commercial contracts
- Joint ventures
- Company refinancing
- Provide effective and decisive action to the firm’s business and private clients; demonstrating a sound understanding and practical application of the law
- Undertake any research necessary to give correct advice and keep up to date with changes and developments in the law by reading journals and law reports
- Be willing to expand into new areas of work
- Demonstrate effective time management skills; ensuring client matters are progressed in an effective way and files are kept in good order
- Manage a varied caseload to completion whilst being flexible to changing demands
- Work as part of a team on other client projects
- Establish a good working relationship with your commercial colleagues; assisting with department workflow when required
- Operate a successful networking strategy; marketing yourself, the department and firm as a whole
- Show a genuine desire and interest in building client relationships by sharing the firm's ethos of providing exceptional client care