Mechanical Maintenance Jobs Vacancy at Recruitment Stoke-on-Trent
Recruitment Stoke-on-Trent urgently required following position for Mechanical Maintenance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Maintenance Jobs Vacancy at Recruitment Stoke-on-Trent Jobs Details:
Salary: Circa £36,000 per annum + overtime + Progression
Hours of work: 4 on – 4 off – Days and Nights
We are seeking a Maintenance fitter to join an expanding production team operating and undertaking planned maintenance and inspections of an innovative manufacturing plant.
Offering support to the production and maintenance team and promoting the development and implementation of the factory system.
- Operation of production machinery and providing maintenance service, departmental support and mechanical repairs ensuring that all production targets are maintained.
- Monitor & supply production and engineering support of machine set-up & changeovers to ensure that the product conforms to any quality assurance standards and ensuring changeovers are as efficient as possible.
- Daily liaison with the Shift Production Manager to ensure that all production and maintenance requirements are undertaken in any allocated work area
- As an engineering member of the Production team promote the development and implementation of the Factory PPM system.
- Design, fabrication and machining of parts and structures to service the needs of the business.
- As a member of the Production Department applying rigorous application using TPM Tools & Techniques to generate Continuous Improvement throughout all work areas.
- As a member of the Production team applying the 5S principles to deliver world-class standards of housekeeping.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Recognized Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship & Qualification.
- Flexible & self-motivated working attitude to combine both engineering and operational skills.
- Numerate & literate.
- Team working attitude.
- Pneumatics, hydraulics, bench fitting and welding skills.
- High degree of Health & Safety awareness.
- Experience of working in a TPM or similar environment.
- Experience of a modern manufacturing environment.
- Computer literate.