Cocktail Waiter Waitress Jobs Vacancy at Harvey Nichols Knightsbridge
Harvey Nichols Knightsbridge urgently required following position for Cocktail Waiter Waitress. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cocktail Waiter Waitress Jobs Vacancy at Harvey Nichols Knightsbridge Jobs Details:
What you will be doing
- Be devoted to our customers in the bar by providing the highest possible standards of customer service in a fast paced atmosphere
- Develop a thorough working knowledge and understanding of all items stocked in the bar and listed on the bar lists, and provide this information to customers where necessary
- Maintain operational standards in the bar relating to: drinks service, ordering and billing procedures, and cashing up allocated till drawers
- Work closely with your team and celebrate fabulousness wherever you see it
- You will be required to work weekends and evenings
Skills and experience you need
- At least 1 years’ experience as a cocktail waiter/ waitress in a busy bar or restaurant
- Enjoy and know our food and wine and your cocktails
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- You will have a sales driven attitude
- You are positive and proactive
- You love working in a team
- You are stylish, fun and welcoming
Harvey Nichols is not just a destination for luxury fashion. We are also a destination for award winning restaurants and bars. With eleven superior dining and drinking offerings we provide our customers glamorous environments to enjoy a light lunch, an indulgent afternoon tea, a decadent cocktail or a sumptuous dinner.
All your hard work, rewarded
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
- A unique Learning and Development programme to support your career with us
- Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
- Staff meals
- Heavily subsidised travel card across London
- Seasonal staff parties and team days
- Charity day to support your good cause
Where do I sign?
If you are intrested in working on our luxurious Cocktail Bar, the process from here is simple;
- Your application will be reviewed by a specialist in our HR Team
- If suitable you will be called and asked a few simple questions and if expectations match we will invite you for a paid trial
- You will be in contact at all times with the recruiter so you can ask as many questions as you like