Team Banker Italy Jobs Vacancy at Citi London
Citi London urgently required following position for Team Banker Italy. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Banker Italy Jobs Vacancy at Citi London Jobs Details:
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
- Education: None
- Job Function: Private Client Coverage
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18041684
- Work in partnership with the Private Banker team to address the financial needs and expectations of the client
- Exceed client expectations by thoroughly understanding problems and providing creative solutions.
- Maintain close contact with clients in conjunction with the Private Bankers.
- Provide direct and indirect sales support to the Private Bankers through joint calls and work closely with product specialists to implement client decisions as well as ensuring after-sales follow-up
- Partner with Private Bankers to develop comprehensive understanding of client needs and to assist the Private Bankers in formulating and executing specific account strategies, proposing solutions and negotiating standard transactions
- Provide innovative support in marketing strategies
- Assist the Private Bankers in executing sales strategies for formulating strategies if required.
- Work with specialists and support team in conjunction with Private Banker to implement client decisions
- Participate in client meetings and account reviews to understand the clients requirements if needed.
- Prepare client pitches and assist in portfolio reviews
- Helping bankers research potential target market clients and working with the banker and business development team on strategies to convert these prospects
- Projects for the GMM/Team leader as required
- Work with the Associate Banker to help the execution of transactions across the broad array of Citi products
- Work with client and Private Banker, On-boarding team, Associate Banker and Client Services team to facilitate account opening and completion of the mandatory documentation especially in KYC and AML
- Capture and maintain client information
- Assist in Client Relationship Management e.g. updating the pipeline, logging call reports
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements in line with the policies of the CPB
- Monitor and adapt to changes in business processes and policies
- Identify ways to streamline internal processes to make them more efficient
- Maintain learning program through internal courses and external certifications
- Proven experience working in a servicing role within the Financial Services sector (Private Banking/Wealth management experience preferred).
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of all CPB banking and products systems, platforms, tools and capabilities.
- Proven experience in a front office environment dealing directly with clients.
- Pro-active, initiative and driven.
- Fluent in Italian
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, in multiple languages as required.
- Excellent relationship building skills (with clients, and across hierarchical levels and other functions).
- Ability to cope with ambiguity and change – high adaptability.
- Ability to challenge status quo and continuously optimize processes and tasks in own area of responsibility.
- Strong client orientation.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadlines, work to tight schedules and provide a fast and efficient turnaround of tasks and problem resolutions.
- Ability to build effective working relationships across hierarchal levels and functions.
- Is aware of, and effectively manages, risk and compliance related situations in his/her area.
- Numerate, analytical mind, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Team working
- IT Competencies: Bloomberg, MS Office
- Honesty, integrity and reputation
- Financial soundness
- Competence and capability