Training Operations Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Rics London
Rics London urgently required following position for Training Operations Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Training Operations Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Rics London Jobs Details:
Key Achievements & Responsibilities
- Hosting - upload materials & set up virtual classrooms in adobe connect for web classes & distance learning, introduce trainers & manage interactions for web class & distance learning consolidation sessions
- Trainer coordination – pre and post course communication, including booking in and managing delivery dates, presentations and training on web class systems
- Scheduling – liaise with clients, trainers & suppliers in order to book in a calendar of courses, updating systems and stakeholders with course calendar updates to ensure they are diarised and listed on relevant websites
- Financial administration – processing & tracking purchase orders & invoices, update & maintain P&Ls
- Training quality assurance – maintain evaluation forms, collate and analyse data post event and report to operations and product managers
- Training materials - manage course material production, distribution and updates
- Delegate management – using internal procedures to track delegate numbers, manage confirmation/ cancellation processes, sign-in records, pre and post course communication, delegate lists, issue certificates
- Delegate queries – provide customer support for online courses in a timely manner
- Reporting – regular updates on course numbers & status to internal & external stakeholders, evaluation reports, updating & maintaining course management documents
- Maintain, improve and innovate systems and processes
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Highly organised and methodical approach with a good eye for detail.
- Proactive, confident and creative approach to work.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage own workload.
- High level of client service with a good telephone manner and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with experience as a logistics coordinator within a commercial training or conference organisation
- Strong project management and logistics skills – delivery on time and within budget
- Customer focused and ability to build good internal relationships
- Highly IT literate
- Excellent communication, persuasion, negotiation and presentation skills
- Budget management and planning skills
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Experience of supplier management