Digital Marketing Social Media Executive Jobs Vacancy at Little Dessert Shop Wolverhampton
Little Dessert Shop Wolverhampton urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Social Media Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Social Media Executive Jobs Vacancy at Little Dessert Shop Wolverhampton Jobs Details:
Digital Marketing & Social Media Executive
LDS Little Dessert Shop Holdings are looking for a Digital Marketing & Social Media Executive to join their dynamic team. Ideally, you will have 3+ years’ experience in a digital marketing, be ambitious and keen to be part of a fun, growing company
The Digital Marketing & Social Media Executive will collaborate with senior management in the marketing department to develop & execute digital marketing campaigns. One must have to ability to be creative, to research new trends, ideas & must have experience of working within a similar role.
(PR, Social Media, Web, Event, Design, Print Media, Local & National Marketing Calendar, etc.)
Responsibilities: Digital Marketing & Social Media Executive
- Anticipate & monitor new trends, & act as the internal expert to formulate new seasonal product ideas & digital marketing opportunities.
- Track & measure performance, & present results for all digital marketing efforts.
- Oversee the development of creative content for digital marketing platforms.
- Create marketing plans for both local & national strategies.
- Manage Social Media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Snap chat, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest.
- Monitors & develops reports on competitors’ activity within social media spaces.
- Developing engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences & promote brand-focused messages.
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising department, brand managers & seasonal company goals.
- Audits & analyses social media campaigns with tracking system to gather visitor data & determine efficacy & area for social media campaign improvement.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years of digital marketing experience, including a minimum of 2 years of social media experience (paid, owned and earned)
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, and communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in Adobe products, Microsoft Word & PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of online research tools & listening tools.
- Effective time management & organisational skills, as well as strong attention to detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media: 3 years (Required)