Production Planner Jobs Vacancy at Red Recruitment Group Ltd Rubery
Red Recruitment Group Ltd Rubery urgently required following position for Production Planner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Planner Jobs Vacancy at Red Recruitment Group Ltd Rubery Jobs Details:
Red Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a well-known Manufacturing company in Rubery, The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a planning and supervisory role.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- In close liaison with the Production Manager review the Production Plan daily.
- Review capacity available and organise labour to suit.
- Consider priorities (Must Do's) on any given day
- Take into consideration the organisation of Works Orders and Materials to gain maximum efficiency of the Production Operatives
- To create Bills of Materials to suit the production requirements.
- To assist the Production Manager on a day to day basis.
- To work out capacity requirements to meet assembly requirements.
- To issue production schedules to ensure delivery time are met
- To raise works orders as and when required.
- To establish a method of capacity planning.
- To monitor adjust schedules as needed
- Liaising with other departments
- Ensuring health and safety guidelines are followed
- Other duties as may reasonably be required, form part of this role.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Production planning experience essential
- Excellent planning skills with flexibility to adapt where necessary
- Strong computer skills, particularly in relation to the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
We are Red Recruitment Group Limited. Located in the Midlands, we recruit for temporary and permanent job roles across the following core areas:
ENGINEERING | LOGISTICS | MANUFACTURING | PRODUCTION | SHOPFITTING | ADMIN | WAREHOUSING | EXECUTIVE | FOOD | AGRICULTURE
RED is an independent agency with a fresh, responsive, adaptable, open approach. Built on personal relationships, our team offers expert support as you seek your next job opportunity.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £10.75 /hour
- Production Planning: 1 year (Preferred)