Associate Sales Representative Patient Support Jobs Vacancy at Bioventus Home Based
Bioventus Home Based urgently required following position for Associate Sales Representative Patient Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Sales Representative Patient Support Jobs Vacancy at Bioventus Home Based Jobs Details:
- $350+ million in annual revenue
- 700 employees worldwide
- Helping 400,000+ people every year
Associate Sales Representative in the medical sector
East London region, Field based, UK.
20-30K Base, plus car, with uncapped commission!
(Medical device knowledge not essential –what is important is an education in life sciences or similar and a hunting mentality)
The Associate Sales Representative (ASR) is a field sales role. The ASR is primarily responsible for consulting with and providing clinical and technical information to healthcare professionals and their patients to achieve the sales objectives.
As an ASR for Bioventus, you are responsible for selling Bioventus’ products to new and existing customers within your region. What makes this role special is that you can develop and use your strategic sales skills to challenge different thinking perspectives and be involved in high level discussions with both surgeons and other key stakeholders at hospitals.
You will utilize your excellent relationship building, negotiating, and technical skills to be successful in this role. Are you also curious of how the human body works? This job is perfect for you.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and execute regional business plan that results in achievement of assigned sales quota for assigned products which includes, but not limited to call planning, cold calling to develop new customers, qualifying and following up on leads and selling to new and/or existing accounts;
- Develop and maintain product knowledge, business acumen, and proven sales processes for assigned products;
- Conduct clinical/reimbursement in-service training programs with appropriate customers;
- Educate patients and healthcare providers in clinic setting on the proper use of the prescribed product;
- Adhere to inventory and sample control processes which include but are not limited to compliance regulations, cost control measures, and field/sample inventory management;
- You actively seek out new customers and business opportunities, whilst at the same time maintaining and protecting existing accounts;
- You identify and engage a wide range of customers and stake holders;
- You educate healthcare providers in the clinic setting on the proper use of the prescribed product (Train the Trainer) in order to facilitate effective patient fittings by healthcare providers.
What you’ll bring to the table
- You hold a degree in life sciences, sports medicine, physiotherapy or biological studies;
- You have a minimum of 6 months of proven sales experience preferably in the biotech, life sciences, pharmaceutical, medical devices, trauma sports, veterinary, physiotherapy or related industry;
- A strong hunting mentality is essential;
- You have strong written, oral communication and presentation skills;
- Proficient computer skills (CRM system, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- You are an active learner, seeking and leveraging opportunities to gain new skills, knowledge, and experiences;
- You are able to engage customers by linking their business priorities to Bioventus' value proposition.
Our ideal new colleague possesses strong interpersonal, listening and persuasive communication skills to give the best advice to our (potential) customers. You naturally strive for the best performance and you have the willingness to learn. Additionally, you are a good team player, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, result oriented, hard-working and creative.
What you’ll receive
- Working in an innovative and international environment;
- Professional and personal development is supported;
- Flat structures, independence within your role;
- Sustainable and meaningful approach in everything we do;
- A salary, depending on your experience, based on market practice;
- Competitive bonus plans;
- Company car;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Pension and other benefits.