Transport Manager Remote Site Jobs Vacancy at Corecruitment Birmingham
Corecruitment Birmingham urgently required following position for Transport Manager Remote Site. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Transport Manager Remote Site Jobs Vacancy at Corecruitment Birmingham Jobs Details:
Transport Manager- Remote Site
GBP £65,000 + bonus + expat benefits
4 Weeks on / 4 Weeks off
Reporting to the Senior Transport Manager and working as a key member of the leadership team, the Transport Manager will play a significant role in the continued development of this exciting business in a region where prospects for growth are significant. As an experienced and highly competent transport professional with proven leadership experience, you will be looking to develop your career in this exciting, unique and high profile role.
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
- Provide safety leadership, plan performance and safety improvements against targets set down by management and client
- Attend incidents and conduct safety and performance investigations
- Ensure health and safety and motor vehicle safety regulations are adhered to and make recommendations for improvements
- Maintain all assets in the department
- Manage and lead large teams of staff in different locations
- Manage a P&L to set budgets and take full account of all fixed and ongoing costs
- Provide, monitor and improve operational direction
- Interface daily with senior client
- A university degree or trade qualification in an appropriate technical discipline including transportation, mechanical engineering,
- More than 7 years’ management experience in one or more of the following: Motor Vehicle Fleet Management, Personnel and Goods Transportation Operations, Maintenance of Vehicles/Equipment.
- Strong leadership, management, coaching and organizational skills
- Good project planning and execution skills
- Computer knowledge, including work processing, spreadsheets and databases
- Experience in safety management systems
Interested in this great challenge? Apply today with your updated CV!
Contact: Sharlene Cross
We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia.