Corporate Fraud Investigator London Dublin Jobs Vacancy at Citi London
Citi London urgently required following position for Corporate Fraud Investigator London Dublin. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Corporate Fraud Investigator London Dublin Jobs Vacancy at Citi London Jobs Details:
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
- Other Location: Ireland,Leinster,Dublin
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Corporate Services
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18018819
Corporate Fraud Investigator – VP – London/Dublin
Competitive Salary Offered
- Investigate in order to identify the root cause of Citi product/process vulnerabilities, identification of employee behaviour that breaches policy, detection of fraud perpetrators and the recovery of stolen or lost assets
- Documenting investigation outcomes in the form of comprehensive investigation reports
- Developing and adding value to investigative referrals through data research, analysis, interviewing, liaison with law enforcement agencies and compilation of information from a variety of sources both internal and external to the business
- Build internal relationships with peers in the risk and control functions and with the different business groups CSIS supports
- Build and maintain external relationships with sister bank fraud investigators, law enforcement, industry peers and other sources of support in an effort to establish partnerships and areas of support that enhance the ability for timely intelligence sharing, prosecution and recovery
- Responsible for representing Citi in criminal prosecution and civil court matters. Must have some knowledge of banking products, operations and processes in order to provide accurate and supportive testimony
- Knowledge of Corporate/ Markets and Banking financial products.
- Ideally, extensive years financial crime and/or internal/ ethics investigative experience in a corporate, regulatory, consultancy or law enforcement environment. However, serious consideration will be given to candidates without investigative experience who possess strong banking product knowledge, in an audit, controls, risk or compliance capacity.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- An understanding of applicable legal statutes as they relate to financial crimes and/ or appropriate procedures for conducting internal investigations
- University level education preferred or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and personal skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- MS Office Word and Excel proficiency
- Self-sufficient and a self-starter
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask by carrying a diverse and complex caseload
- Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add values to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer