Client Services Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Nuffield Health Canary Wharf
Nuffield Health Canary Wharf urgently required following position for Client Services Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Services Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Nuffield Health Canary Wharf Jobs Details:
At Nuffield Health, we’re changing the way the nation sees health by bringing fitness and healthcare together. It means our Corporate Fitness & Wellbeing Centres are much more than just gyms – they’re part of our holistic, integrated and complete health care service. It also means there could be exciting career developments ahead.
About this role
This role is about delivering exceptional customer service and being the first team that members interact with when they come into the Fitness Centres.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Be confident and competent in member interaction at the front desk and promote excellent rapport with members and within the Client Services team
- Assist the management team in the day-to-day safe and effective operation of the facilities, including a full understanding of health and safety codes of practice
- Ensure all eligible members and visitors complete appropriate documentation and comply with the rules and regulations of the facilities
- To input data into the membership system ensuring that all details are kept accurate, confidential and up to date
- Assist the Senior Client Services Administrator with membership payment and reconcile against the membership system, tracking all non-payees with effective follow-ups
- Ability to manage all e-mails, queries, bookings and appointments, and ensure all bookings are completed effectively and confirmations sent to members
- To assist in the management of the Physiotherapy Clinic’s diary and manage all client bookings and details
- Ensure the cleanliness and professional appearance of the front desk at all times, with membership documents correctly filed in accordance with our data protection procedures
- To be well presented and professional in appearance at all times.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong and energetic personality
- High personal expectations and standards
- Ability to work well within a team
- Excellent core IT skills
- Knowledge of data entry, record keeping and cash handling
- Proactive organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working in a corporate environment
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Flexible and ‘can do’ attitude
At Nuffield Health, we help people live life to the full – not only our clients, but our employees too. With our support, training, generous benefits package and respect for balance, you too can make the most of everything in life.
This is an exciting time for us and it could be for you too. Our vision is to transform healthcare in the UK by bringing together assessment, treatment and prevention services to provide integrated care – health as it should be.
As the UK’s leading healthcare social enterprise, every penny we make is reinvested in our resources. It means that together, we can all do the right thing for our patients, clients and employees.
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Flexible pension options
- Generous holiday and leave arrangement
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Free membership for you, and heavily subsidised membership for family, at our Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
Nuffield Health is committed to equal opportunities in the recruitment, training, and development of our employees. We have a duty to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates.
We may change the closing date if we receive a high number of responses for this role.