Video Editor Jobs Vacancy at Lush Cosmetics London
Lush Cosmetics London urgently required following position for Video Editor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Video Editor Jobs Vacancy at Lush Cosmetics London Jobs Details:
Lush are seeking a creative Video Editor. At Lush, we are intensely focused on delivering high-quality, original content across a rapidly expanding array of subject areas and media channels. Our Media department is growing, and we are searching for fluid, passionate and talented people to join the team. The successful applicant will work closely with the editorial and production teams, editing a wide variety of video content for multiple Lush-owned channels. As a Lush enthusiast and talented visual storyteller, you will be focused on elevating the original content we are creating, with experience and a passion for editing documentary, narrative and social content.
Key Responsibilities, and skills we are looking for
- Proven experience editing a wide range of both scripted and non-scripted content from fast turnaround films and longer format projects.
- Extensive experience editing with Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Experience with Adobe After Effects and Photoshop.
- Experience with delivering content to social platforms.
- Understanding of colour grading and sound design.
- Able to work on multiple projects at a time, with varying tone of voice.
- Able to embrace changing assignments, direction, and deadlines that will come your way
- Ability to interpret briefs and use feedback to positively impact projects.
- Ensuring all edit suites are kept in good working order and applications are all up to date.
- Ensure that all projects are kept in good working order on the server and all assets are neatly in the correct place.
- Occasional work as requested on live events.
- Ability to communicate effectively between multiple team members and departments.
- An eye for detail - meticulous execution of spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Fluent knowledge of Mac OS X.
Please submit your CV, link to your showreel, and a cover letter inclusive of your salary expectations.
Lush Is An Equal Opportunities Employer