Hospital Sales Specialist Anti Coagulation Jobs Vacancy at Quintiles Commercial Germany Gmbh
Quintiles Commercial Germany Gmbh urgently required following position for Hospital Sales Specialist Anti Coagulation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hospital Sales Specialist Anti Coagulation Jobs Vacancy at Quintiles Commercial Germany Gmbh Jobs Details:
Working as a Hospital Specialist you will be responsible for driving the awareness, uptake and sales of your product across target hospitals, clinics and amongst specialist groups. You will also facilitate and develop relationships with the medical & scientific community including KOLs, physicians and medical centres.
If you have a real desire to work as an integrated team member, promote exceptional products, and understand how to deliver the right outcomes in the new NHS through your specialist sales skills and great attitude, please apply!
Helped develop or commercialize 98 of the Top 100 best-selling products of 2015
Ranked in top 25 Best Place to Work Global Awards
Investors in People Gold Standard
Named as a 2016 World’s Most Ethical Company® by the Ethisphere Institute
A Fortune 500 company
- Excellent Salary, Bonus & Company Car
- Life Assurance, Pension & Private Health Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Benefits available including:
o Health Clubs and Gym Discounts
o Childcare Vouchers
o Give As You Earn
For additional support with your online application please call 0118 450 1804.
- Substantial Pharmaceutical Sales experience including dedicated experience selling in Hospitals
- Understanding of the process of adoption of products into Hospitals, Clinics & Institutions
- Strong commercial, sales and scientific acumen with a focus on selling skills
- Ability to discuss clinical practices and drive change in clinical practice behaviour
- Collaborative style & good team player
- Good ‘educator’ skills to augment a strong sales/commercial background
- Self-motivated and driven
- UK Driving licence (no more than 6 points)
- Full eligibility to work in the UK
Did You Know?We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.