Customer Service Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Hsbc Porthmadog
Hsbc Porthmadog urgently required following position for Customer Service Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Hsbc Porthmadog Jobs Details:
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for HSBC UK, delivering an exceptional customer experience through identifying and fulfilling all customer needs at first point of contact.
- Demonstrate sound understanding of the bank’s products and services; articulating these to your customer in an engaging and confident manner.
- Operate within a customer facing capacity in branch, generating revenue growth by meeting and exceeding customer needs; maximising opportunities across all customer segments.
- Deliver our multi-channel proposition by providing service excellence, educating your customers around the best solutions to meet their needs
- Effectively question and listen to your customers to enable you to fully understand both new & existing customer’s financial circumstances and needs.
- Proactively drive referrals to both Premier and Wealth colleagues and Branch Specialists to ensure that the customer is provided with the best possible advice.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the Bank’s full range of products & services to enable you to connect your customers with other colleagues who can support their entire life journey.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure every need of the customer can be met within the wider branch team.
- Help customers to understand how they can flexibly use HSBC services through Internet Banking, phone Banking & Self-service points, to meet their varying needs.
- Be proactive in building & developing a customer base through the use of Customer Contact Lists, referrals & walk-ins.
- Understand & continue to develop your knowledge of operational risk, legal & regulatory requirements & operating procedures & practises.
- Treat Customers Fairly at the heart of all that you do.
- Have a passion for continuously delivering a superior customer experience.
- Pride yourself on consistently delivering a personalised, friendly & efficient service at all times.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills which will enable you to engage in effective conversations with customers & to build strong professional rapport.
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to understand a customer’s requirements through effective fact finds.
- A discretionary annual bonus
- Bupa healthcare for you and your family worth up to £775
- A market-leading employer pension contribution of up to 17% *
- Life assurance (4x base salary)
- 27 days’ holiday, plus 8 public and bank holidays – with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days
- My Choice – our flexible benefits scheme