Service Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Jardine Motors Group Birmingham
Jardine Motors Group Birmingham urgently required following position for Service Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Jardine Motors Group Birmingham Jobs Details:
Overview of role
More than 40 years of passion, hard work and innovation has seen Jardine Motors Group grow from a family-run vehicle dealer operation to one of the largest car dealer groups in the UK. Jardine Motors Group represents 20 luxury and premium manufacturers including Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari, Porsche and Volkswagen in over 70 locations across the UK.
We have a clear strategic focus to deliver an unparalleled level of service for every customer; our competitive edge relies on the quality of the people recruited into our teams. With people at the core of our strategy we are discerning about whom we employ, and expect our employees to have high levels of integrity, be passionate about their role and take ownership of their customers’ and colleagues needs in line with our values.
Duties, Responsibilities & Person Specification
Duties in this role include:
- Creating outstanding customer confidence in the aftersales service offered by Jardine Motors Group by ensuring a professional performance and exceptional commitment to customer care.
- Facilitate the efficient operation of the Service department through the use of all available Aftersales departmental resources to maximise customer experience and profitability throughout all transactions.
- Ensuring there is growth and development of the business through providing core, value added and incremental aftersales products whilst upholding full Duty of Care to our customer’s vehicles at all times.
- Be an ambassador of the brand and Company at all times promoting the highest standard of courtesy and integrity when interacting with customers and members of the public.
- Previous experience working with Kerridge would be preferable
- Have good mechanical awareness or understanding of cars and parts
- Have previous experience within a sales environment
- Have high levels of attention to detail
- Be able to comply with all company and manufacturer’s disciplines and procedures
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including:
- 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays) + your Birthday off, if it falls on a working day.
- Monthly commission scheme.
- Annual leave purchase & sale scheme and availability to do 2 days of charity work paid per annum.
- Enhanced Maternity/ Adoption/ Paternity leave options.
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
- Childcare voucher scheme and cycle to work purchase scheme.
- Vehicle purchase schemes (across all JMG brands) and preferential parts, service and labour rates.
- Employee care helpline.
Service Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Audi Nottingham. Audi Nottingham opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Service Advisor position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 10 Jan, 2019. An exciting opportunity exists for a service advisor to join our Aftersales team. You must be prepared to work in a hard challenging environment and be the type... ... Continue reading -->
Service Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Bmw Maidenhead. Bmw Maidenhead opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Service Advisor position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 18 Dec, 2018. Sytner Maidenhead BMW has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Motor Trade Service Advisor. If you have a genuine warmth and enthusiasm for people, a... ... Continue reading -->
Service Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Porsche Edinburgh. Porsche Edinburgh opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Service Advisor position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 14 Jan, 2019. Porsche Centre Edinburgh has a fantastic opportunity for a customer focused, ambitious and pro-active person to join our thriving Service department as a... ... Continue reading -->
Service Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Bmw Coventry. Bmw Coventry opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Service Advisor position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 17 Jan, 2019. Previous experience in a Service Advisor role ideally with Kerridge and EVHC would be advantageous. Sytner Coventry has a rare but fantastic opportunity for an... ... Continue reading -->
Service Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Volkswagen Huddersfield. Volkswagen Huddersfield opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Service Advisor position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 15 Nov, 2018. Previous experience in a Service Advisor role preferred but not essential, ideally with Kerridge, EVHC experience.... ... Continue reading -->