Investment Banking Graduate Programme Jobs Vacancy at Investec London
Investec London urgently required following position for Investment Banking Graduate Programme. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Investment Banking Graduate Programme Jobs Vacancy at Investec London Jobs Details:
Are you curious, determined, with brilliant ideas? Join our graduate programme in Investment Banking for a fantastic opportunity in financial services.
Join the world of finance
Be part of the deals that are helping corporates grow. As part of this 12-month programme, you will learn all aspects of corporate finance, ranging from private company deals to publically-listed mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and fundraisings
Make your ideas count
You’ll work with a committed, entrepreneurial team that delivers the ideas, advice and services that help our corporate clients achieve their ambitions. Your fresh, considerate ideas will help keep us, and our clients, ahead of the curve.
Bring your whole self to work
At Investec, we want you to be you. While you’ll learn from experienced professionals, we also expect to learn from your unique approach and insights. Diversity is what makes great ideas flourish and deliver results.
What you’ll do
- Support the team with all aspects of executionof transactions
- Prepare client proposals and pitches
- Communicate with clients, colleagues and regulators
- Work actively to upskill and further your knowledge of investment banking
- Act with integrity at all times and treat our clients and colleagues fairly
What you’ll learn on the job
- Regulatory knowledge including the FCA rules, the Aim Rules and the City Code on Takeovers and Mergers
- Knowledge of the markets and sectors you’ll work with
- Understanding of financial analysis, valuation and modelling techniques
- Execution of ideas
- Internal and external client interaction for business generation
- Use of the relevant IT applications