Medical Science Liaison Dermatology London Jobs Vacancy at Ucb Slough
Ucb Slough urgently required following position for Medical Science Liaison Dermatology London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Science Liaison Dermatology London Jobs Vacancy at Ucb Slough Jobs Details:
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul, and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
Medical Science Liaison - Dermatology
Help us transform patients’ lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with chronic disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Medical Team, we are looking to fill the position of Medical Science Liaison
About the Role
You will be responsible for:
- Functional Expertise. Leverage strong functional expertise (scientific, clinical, disease states, and therapeutic area) to support tactical execution of key UCB medical strategies. Demonstrate scientific leadership by contributing to scientific conferences medical meetings and advisory boards. Prepare and deliver medical and scientific presentations. Utilize scientific expertise to gather medical insights and to support research/data generation initiatives. Engage with guideline development and revision through scientific exchange and support
- Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Engagement. Develop and manage KOLs including KOL identification, engagement and support. Maximize site performance and support for clinical trials and non-interventional studies through engagement with investigators as appropriate.
- Business Ownership. Frequently communicate with field level counterparts from sales and market access. Actively participates in team calls and meetings and transform customer insights into actions to deliver superior and sustainable customer value and impact. Understand and influence a wide range of stakeholders; proactively collaborate and network with internal partners regionally and share insights and best practices across the team. Provision of scientific updates to peers. Ensure completion of administrative and planning duties in line with guidance by Head of Dermatology / Ecosystems Lead
- Compliance. Consistently demonstrate understanding and adherence to company policies, procedures and ABPI Code of Practice through appropriate communications and interactions with internal colleagues and external customers.
- Have a scientific education at BSc level or equivalent. Education to MSc/PhD level or equivalent would be desirable.
- MSL experience within industry or experience as a healthcare professional working in the NHS
- Be able to clearly articulate complex scientific and clinical data in 1:1 and group settings
- Demonstrate business acumen and have an in-depth understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare arena
- Be able to take the initiative, work independently and also collaboratively within a team.
- Adept at utilising devices and digital media to support access and interactions
- Be effective in communicating and presenting, focusing on delivering customer value and impact, always in a patient oriented manner
- Flexibility and willingness to travel extensively, both nationally and internationally
- Have the personal values that align with UCB’s core values of: Passion for Performance, Care, Accountability, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Integrity, and Embracing Differences
What We Offer
You will be:
- A field based Medical Affairs professional providing customer value. Engaging in peer-to-peer two-way scientific exchanging and augmenting the expertise of the customer.
- A trusted scientific partner throughout a product’s life-cycle, as well as gathering and sharing crucial insights which can inform business strategies and product development to improve patient care, access and outcomes within UCB strategic roadmap.
- An important member of the cross-functional team, aimed at transforming customer insights into actions to deliver customer value & impact.
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company. We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people with severe diseases of the immune system – or the central nervous system.
With more than 7500 people in approximately 40 countries, UCB offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive. Scientific excellence, innovation, co-creation, lateral thinking, reinventing the way we do things…these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at UCB.