Apprentice Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy at Paragon Car Limited Dartford
Paragon Car Limited Dartford urgently required following position for Apprentice Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Apprentice Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy at Paragon Car Limited Dartford Jobs Details:
Established in 2000 Paragon are now recognised as one of the UK's most experienced distributors of bespoke insurance solutions.
Key Training are proud to be recruitment for enthusiastic individuals to join the team at Paragon Car Limited.
- Dealing with Inbound & Outbound sales/renewal Calls
- Efficient handling of customer enquiries and for the delivery of accurate and informative mid-term insurance quotations and amendments to existing customers policies
- Offer a high standard of customer care to existing customers over the telephone, and ensure that each enquiry is dealt with in a comprehensive, complete and professional manner
- Liaise with insurers regarding underwriting terms and requirements, to perform appropriate administrative procedures in accordance with company guidelines
There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role during or after if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a hardworking individual with a confident knowledge of IT, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Requirements and prospects
- Focus on customer care and excellent communication skills are essential
- Excellent telephone manner and call handling techniques are required
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate and correspond professionally with all customers
- Ability to work and participate as part of a team in order to meet personal and team service targets
- Hard working
- If you do not have an A-C grade in GCSE maths and English or equivalent, we will support you to achieve functional skills in these subjects during your programme
- The opportunity of a full time position on completion of qualification