Production Reworker Jobs Vacancy at Apollo Fire Detectors Havant
Apollo Fire Detectors Havant urgently required following position for Production Reworker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Reworker Jobs Vacancy at Apollo Fire Detectors Havant Jobs Details:
A Day in the Life Of
- Electronic and mechanical investigation of product fails in an expedient and robust manner
- Attending common production test equipment breakdowns to determine root cause.
- Reviewing production First Pass Yield (FPY) data to identify improvement opportunities
- Report daily on the status of your production responsibilities using Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory and Cost (SQDIC) as the primary drivers.
- Collaborating with test technicians and manufacturing engineers when problems arise
- Identifying opportunities for improvement both in terms of day to day processes and product and taking proactive steps to improve
- Support your peers in peak demand, expanding your skills and knowledge on multiple product lines.
- You have good fault-finding skills.
- You work well within a multi-disciplined team.
- You like to identify the root cause to problems and implement long term solutions.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have good Microsoft Office skills.
- You are technically competent and wanting to develop your experience.
- You’re endlessly curious and will constantly pursuit what is best for your team, colleagues and the business.
- Bonus Points for Experience with:
- ONC in engineering discipline
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A proven track record in being curious and suggesting proactive opportunities for improvement
- You have sound Excel skills
If you’re looking for:
- A role with lots of opportunity to learn about Apollo’s life saving products and how they function
- A vibrant company culture where positive changes are being brought in every day.
- The opportunity to develop within a technical environment
- The fast-paced environment unique to high volume manufacturing.