Retail Store Assistant Rotherham Jobs Vacancy at Cancer Research Rotherham
Cancer Research Rotherham urgently required following position for Retail Store Assistant Rotherham. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Store Assistant Rotherham Jobs Vacancy at Cancer Research Rotherham Jobs Details:
Salary: £7.83 per hour
Hours: 30 per week
Contract Type: Fixed Term (3 Months)/Part Time
Closing Date: 27th November 2018 0:00
Are you a motivated and passionate individual looking to make a difference?
We’re looking for a Shop Assistant to help our team deliver real commercial success in our Rotherham superstore! In this exciting role you will be acting as the face of Cancer Research UK and will be instrumental to making sure the shop is maximising its sales and profits.
- Assisting the store to reach its agreed sales targets whilst using your own initiative and imagination, with guidance from the Shop Manager to come up with new ideas to help generate new income
- Using your excellent customer service skills to make sure all of our supporters are looked after and feel appreciated
- Keeping on top of the management of donated goods and new stock
- Helping maintain a high standard of the display of goods in the windows and the store, using your creativity whilst also complying with CRUK guidelines
- Supporting the stores volunteers team by recruiting new candidates and providing advice and training to current volunteers
- Making sure all CRUK security procedures are followed at all times and that the store is maintaining high levels of cleanliness, in line with national guidelines
You will gain…
- Experience using your own creative freedom to produce exciting visual & design displays
- An in-depth understanding of retail operations and high street fashion
- Experience working in a diverse team of people
- The opportunity to work in an environment where your development is actively encouraged
Rewards & Benefits…
- A range of generous rewards and benefits such as Gym Memberships, Childcare vouchers and discounted season tickets
- 25 days annual leave a year plus public holidays
Cancer Research UK is leading pioneering, life-saving research and our long-term ambition is to bring forward the day when all cancers are cured. Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person, and our 1,600 retail staff work relentlessly every day towards this goal. As the most successful retail chain in the charity sector, our stores raise more money for our cause than anyone else
Find out more about our Retail Teams and what it's like to work in our shops by visiting cruk.org/workinourshops or by downloading a candidate pack below https://sway.com/mUJcbUNKTXkQDwKM?ref=Link
At CRUK we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner.
Please note, from 2019, our head office will be relocating from Islington to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park.