Runner Jobs Vacancy at Burger And Lobster London
Burger And Lobster London urgently required following position for Runner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Runner Jobs Vacancy at Burger And Lobster London Jobs Details:
Runners - Goodman Canary
We are an original group of restaurants who truly believe in bringing unique experiences to our customers!
Our aim is to provide high quality, unusual, fresh ingredients, all served by our passionate team.
We currently have 3 restaurants and our ambition is to be London’s best steakhouse.
In our eyes, there are only two things that can make a restaurant successful; high quality food and drink and being surrounded by great people - both working in the restaurant as well as visiting.
Goodman is an American Style Steakhouse based in London known for its quality American and British steaks which are aged in our on-site aging rooms and notable wine list.
Our teams are well known for being friendly, enthusiastic & dynamic, and we pride ourselves on delivering a balance of knowledgeable service with warm personable hospitality.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Runner to join the team
About the Runner role
- To complete ready for service duties: stacking the plates, preparing sauces, getting the laundry etc…
- To carry heavy trays of food from kitchen to tables
- To maintain a high standard of specified work in accordance with the Head Chef’s instructions
- To polish plates and complete general kitchen duties to help out the busy chefs
- To ensure our standard requirements and expectations are met at all times
- To keep high standards of personal hygiene, clean uniform and overall camaraderie
- To adhere to company procedures in regards to cleaning schedules and hygiene regulations at all times ensuring that all records of such are maintained
- Full time as required by the operation of our restaurants
We are ideally looking for Runner candidates who are:
- Be fluent in English
- Previous experience working within a busy environment
- Positive work attitude
- Be able to remain calm under pressure
- Be an excellent team player, lead by example and be able to communicate at all levels
- Will to learn Passionate about food and hospitality industry
- a certain level of strength/fitness would help (heavy to medium lifting of food plates)
If you would like to be part of our amazing team then please email us today with your CV and tell us why you stand from the rest!
Please note: Due to the location of our restaurant, you will be required to work on a shift basis divided between daytimes, evenings and weekends.
*Due to a high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted for interview/voluntary trial shift*
All applicants will be required to prove that they are legally allowed to work in the United Kingdom.
click the below to see the full job description
Salary: Hourly (NMW + Tronc for every hour worked) 8.5-9
- Very Competitive salary package
- An environment