Casual Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Copthorne Hotel Slough Windsor Slough
Copthorne Hotel Slough Windsor Slough urgently required following position for Casual Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Casual Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Copthorne Hotel Slough Windsor Slough Jobs Details:
The Copthorne Hotel Slough-Windsor is seeking for an Casual F&B Assistant to assist F&B/M&E team as well as welcome our guests to the outlets in a warm and friendly manner and attending to their needs throughout their stay.
Working as part of our F&B Team and reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager, you will enjoy multi-tasking and prioritising your workload whilst providing our guests with a consistent professional service by demonstrating excellent customer service and excellent communication skills.
The Experience & Qualifications required as F&B Assistant are:
- Previous high-end 4 or 5 star hotel experience in a similar role;
- Working knowledge of Micros;
- Demonstrable ability to drive business and promote all of the services at the Hotel to a very high standard;
Other Skills required as F&B Assistant are:
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive, resourceful with a good eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships with guests and the hotel departments
The job profile is intended to illustrate the main responsibilities of the job and is not intended to be exhaustive. Duties may change from time to time.
If you feel that you have the experience, qualifications and skills to be F&B Assistant at The Copthorne Hotel Slough-Windsor then apply by forwarding your up to date CV together with a covering letter to the link below.
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels is a hotel company with over 100 hotels worldwide. We offer an excellent benefits package as well as great opportunities to develop and progress within the hospitality industry. We are keen to welcome applications from all sectors of society as appointments are based purely on merit.
Please only apply for this position if you are currently living in and have the right to work full time in the UK with no restrictions. We are unable to apply for or transfer work visas or UK entry clearance on your behalf.
In return we will offer the successful candidates a number of fantastic benefits such as:
- Free meals on duty
- 50% Discounted Food & Beverage
- Discounted Employee Hotel Stays - £50 London Hotels £30 Provincial hotel per room per night
- Friends and Family Discounted hotel rates
- Share save Scheme
- NVQ Programmes for all
- Enhanced holiday accrual for each year of service
- £250 Payment when you recommend a friend
- Fantastic Employee of the month scheme at each of our properties
- Annual Long service payments and awards
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES - PREFERRED SUPPLIERS WILL BE CONTACTED IF REQUIRED
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/82372626