Recruitment Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Peterson And Control Union Aberdeen
Peterson And Control Union Aberdeen urgently required following position for Recruitment Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruitment Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Peterson And Control Union Aberdeen Jobs Details:
The Recruitment Consultant is responsible for providing a client service to Peterson (United Kingdom) Ltd and client companies, and will identify opportunities by sourcing, screening and providing suitable candidates to the customer. They will attract candidates and match them to temporary or permanent positions with Peterson or client companies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparing / adjusting job descriptions for better conversions
- Inform and feedback to candidates about the results of their interviews
- Build and use candidate databases to find the right person for the client’s vacancy; advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, e.g., newspapers, websites, magazines
- Use social media channels to source and attract candidates to positions
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
- Work towards targets as described in the KPI’s
- Source candidates - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Brief candidates about the job and client, including responsibilities, approx salary and benefits
- Build relationships with clients and assess business requirements
- Obtain references from successful clients and feedback to managers and HR
- Maintian communication with candidates and customter throughour the recruitment and selection process
- Arrange for second interviews and feedback to candidates as appropriate
- Formatting CV and submitting to hririg managers/HR professionals
- Screen candidates and conduct first interview screening to gauge suitability for role
- Place job adverts for various roles on a variety of advertising portals
- Comply with Level 1 of HSE Employee Responsibility and Accountability
- Comply with Level 1 of Peterson Values & Behaviours
- Delivery of key tasks and targets that are agreed and recorded each year. Actual performance will be reviewed against those targets set during the Employee Appraisal process including feedback from internal and external customers.
- Experience within a similar role not essential
- Knowledge of legislation relating to recruitment preferred but not essential
- Site visits and recruitment fairs are part of the position and a UK Driving Licence will be essential
- Communication - Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels within organisation.
- Customer Focus - A commitment to providing a good customer service.
- Personal Integrity - Builds trust and respect and maintains standards of honesty and integrity.
- Team Working - Ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
- Reliability - Takes responsibility for personal performance.
- Results Orientation - Striving to improve or meet a standard of excellence.
- Commitment to Safety - Takes responsibility for both their own safety and that of their colleagues.
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.
How to Apply
Please click at 'Apply for this job' to upload your resume. For further information please contact: