Regional Sales Manager South East Jobs Vacancy at Kronospan Chirk
Kronospan Chirk urgently required following position for Regional Sales Manager South East. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Sales Manager South East Jobs Vacancy at Kronospan Chirk Jobs Details:
Regional Sales Manager - South East
Main duties and responsibilities
Kronospan are the world's largest producer of wood based panel products employing 14,000 people across more than 40 manufacturing sites worldwide. As an expanding family business in a dynamic environment, our people are the key to our success.
As part of our continued growth strategy we understand that it is vital that we continue to attract, train and develop the very best people worldwide.
The Regional Sales Manager will work remotely and have overall responsibility for managing & developing their customer base within their specified region of the UK.
- Sales of Kronospan Build and Decorative panel products to existing and new customers in the region, according to agreed strategy & monthly sales targets.
- Liaising with internal sales & production about customer needs & lead times.
- Ensuring the CRM system is updated & maintained.
- Working to agreed Activity and Revenue targets
- Ensure meeting of set plans – both quantity and price
- Take responsibility for allocated key and target accounts and customers
- Prepare visit reports – detailed competitor information – prices, volumes, portfolio; customer potential update, tasks
- Prepare offers
- Distribute up to date marketing and promotional materials among customers
- Previous experience selling to distribution, major furniture manufacturers and construction industries.
- Presentation techniques, Negotiation skills, Target driven
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office