Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Buckinghamshire College Group Aylesbury
Buckinghamshire College Group Aylesbury urgently required following position for Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Buckinghamshire College Group Aylesbury Jobs Details:
To support conversion from employer request for an Apprentice/Trainee to successful recruitment and sign up
To support the recruitment and vacancy matching process for Apprenticeships
To provide customer service for employers, potential Apprentices, Work Based Learners and Parents
To ensure all statutory and regulatory processes are completed in a timely manner to support the Workforce Development area
- To act as the first point of contact for employers, parents, apprentices and work based learners and any other stakeholders in regard to day to day communication.
- To provide information, advice and guidance to employers and employees prior to the commencement of the programme in line with contract requirements.
- To support the Workforce Development team with all administration processes as required in line with College and partners’ regulations.
- To complete all processes as required in advertising an apprenticeship vacancy in line with NAS (National Apprenticeship Service) requirements.
- To maintain for the Quality Account Managers data on NAS pipeline where employers have recruited.
- To assist the Workforce Development team to produce all documentation required, e.g. correspondence, reports, data, student documents and handouts in a timely manner ensuring a high level of quality.
- Match potential apprentices to appropriate vacancies and maintain a data base of employers looking for apprentices and potential learners looking for apprenticeships.
- Support the growth of the provision through successful apprenticeship and workforce development recruitment processes.
- Ensure all health and safety documentation is in place across the Workforce Department.
- To complete and upload all paperwork as required by ESF (European Social Fund) and contract.
- To maintain a database of employers, keeping this accurate and up to date.
- Liaise with MIS, Assessors, Functional Skills Tutors and the Quality Account Managers to ensure enrolment of apprentices and workforce development learners is completed in a timely manner.
- To act as a key point for communication and liaison with College departments and external agencies including where appropriate; assessors, employers and HEI’s (Higher Education Institutions).
- To collate and monitor information on student attendance and punctuality and support tutors and assessors in following up concerns with individual students, employers and parents.
- To process ERN (Employer Reference Number) requests where necessary.
- To support the Workforce Development department with the administration of the programmes through effective monitoring.
- Support with organising Open Days and National Apprenticeship Week Awards Evenings.
- To support team meetings, including taking and distributing minutes.
- To assist the Head of WFD and Assessors in enrolling students and preparing student portfolios and plays an active part in College open days.
- To create reports and monitor paperwork quality for both WFD and programmes designed to help the unemployed and participate in monitoring and recruitment programmes for the unemployed.
- To deliver the College satisfaction surveys regarding employers and WFD.
- To undertake general administrative tasks including document preparation, file creation, raising purchase orders and other administrative tasks commensurate with the grade.
- To sort all incoming post, draft routine written correspondence and deal with enquiries into the teams, both in person and on the telephone.