Subcontractor Pos Installers Jobs Vacancy at Momentum Instore Limited Holborn
Momentum Instore Limited Holborn urgently required following position for Subcontractor Pos Installers. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Subcontractor Pos Installers Jobs Vacancy at Momentum Instore Limited Holborn Jobs Details:
Retail Installations – Sub-Contractors
Momentum Instore is the UK’s leading Instore marketing agency and for the past 35 years, we have provided unrivalled knowledge and support in POS Installation, and Merchandising across every retail environment from beauty to banking.
We work with some of the biggest brands and retailers in world, carrying out display and POS updates, merchandising and store refits nationwide
We are currently looking to expand our field teams and have numerous opportunities for
Sub-Contractors to support our Installations teams in all areas of the UK.
Work will be regional
Experience in working from planograms, updating POS, good DIY skills and great customer service are essential. CSCS card would be preferred.
Use of own vehicle, own tools and public liability insurance is essential.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assemble and relocate display stands and counters in retail outlets.
- Profile shelving, install equipment & implement display options to a high standard.
- Use initiatives to problem solve and suggest resolutions when encountering barriers.
- Lifting and manual handling up to 25
- Pay will be processed monthly by invoice.
- Flexible attitude towards working patterns
- Work could consist of on-going projects on days, nights and weekends
- You will be expected to work within an 80 mile radius of your home
Training and stock collection will take place at one of our regional depots