Tax Advisor Mobility People Advisory Services Pas Birmingham Jobs Vacancy at Company Birmingham
- Tax Advisor Mobility People Advisory Services Pas Birmingham
- Birmingham ENG
- 17 Jul, 2018 29 days ago
Company Birmingham urgently required following position for Tax Advisor Mobility People Advisory Services Pas Birmingham. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tax Advisor Mobility People Advisory Services Pas Birmingham Jobs Vacancy at Company Birmingham Jobs Details:
Your key responsibilities
- Supporting the delivery of compliance services to our clients.
- Building and maintaining tax relationships with clients and providing consistently high levels of client service.
- Facilitating workflow to colleagues in the UK and our offshore compliance processing centre.
- Ensuring technical excellence across work delivered.
- Working with our clients, and specialist colleagues, to improve the quality of global compensation data and assist our clients in becoming ready for Making Tax Digital.
- Adherence to Quality and Risk Management processes.
- Coaching and motivating colleagues.
- Experienced expatriate tax practitioner
- Enthusiastic and energetic; able to embrace new ways of working.
- Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
- Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Project management skills, plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines, monitor own budget
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
- Client focused and commercially aware
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations
- Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
- Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral
- Experience working within professional services
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you