Direct Marketing Manager Advertising Email Crm Jobs Vacancy at Apex Resourcing Ltd London
Apex Resourcing Ltd London urgently required following position for Direct Marketing Manager Advertising Email Crm. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Direct Marketing Manager Advertising Email Crm Jobs Vacancy at Apex Resourcing Ltd London Jobs Details:
A leading specialist online advertising brand in London are looking for an experienced In-House B2B Marketing Manager with strong CRM and Email Marketing experience to join the companies growing digital marketing team.
Working along side the companies Marketing Director and as part of the SMT you will be given wide ranging responsibility to create the strategy and deliver a range of marketing campaigns with focus on leveraging CRM (Zoho Campaigns, Salesforce) and Email Marketing (Mailchimp and similar) tools, to deliver strategic integrated multichannel digital and offline marketing campaigns.
Key to this role is previous B2B marketing experience with focus on utilizing CRM and Email Marketing tools, being able to create engaging content, design Landing pages and similar using HTML / WordPress or Adobe tools and strong Google Ad Word, Facebook social media and PPC optimization SEO / SEM experience.
Multi-channel B2B marketing and campaign strategy planning and delivery experience (online and offline)
- CRM Marketing experience (Salesforce, Zoho or similar CRM Marketing tools) Essential
- Strong Experience using email marketing tools (Mailchimp or other similar Email Marketing automation tools) Essential
- HTML/CSS Adobe Photoshop design skills to create web banners / landing pages etc
- Experience with Google AdWords, Analytics, Facebook, SEO and SEM with strong analytical skills.
- Experience in creating elegant, engaging content and editorials with an eloquent writing style for various digital and social media channels.
- Excellent standard of both written and verbal written English ideally with examples of previous work
Advantageous (Not Essential)
A marketing or related university degree or industry recognised marketing qualification
- Bi-Lingual / Multi-Lingual in either French, Spanish or Italian (Not Essential but highly advantageous)