Business Analyst Consulting Jobs Vacancy at Ntt Data London
Ntt Data London urgently required following position for Business Analyst Consulting. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Consulting Jobs Vacancy at Ntt Data London Jobs Details:
If you are a Business Analyst with a consulting background, NTT DATA UK can provide an excellent platform for developing your career and help clients to tackle some of their biggest challenges. Our Consultancy practice is currently seeking business architects and analysts to join their high profile team. As a business analyst you will be integral to the delivery of many client projects, including working with Tier 1 global telecommunication and media organisations, Public Services and across Insurance verticals. This role may involve a significant amount of travel within the UK and overseas and will require flexibility.
- Business process design, improvement, primary and secondary research gathering and mapping customer journeys
- Analysing, documenting and managing business requirements and providing functional assurance
- Workshop planning and facilitation
- Change planning, delivery planning, impact assessment, deliverables and acceptance definition
- Producing and presenting reports, presentations, business cases and other client deliverables.
- Experience of working within business architecture or as a business analyst in a major consultancy and the ability to demonstrate core consulting values
- Data Analytics, Modelling and Management.
- An appreciation and/or understanding of telecommunication and media market trends
- Excellent client facing skills/collaboration
- Experience and understanding of end to end system integration deliveries
- A sound approach to problem solving, knowledge of the change control process and the ability to analyse change to minimise impact on requirements and implementation.
To apply for this role please CLICK HERE.
Join NTT DATA in the UK and you will be joining a growing company where you will be more than just another employee. With an entrepreneurial attitude you will have the opportunity to grow your career and stand out from the crowd. At NTT DATA we help develop innovative business and IT solutions for some of the most respected organisations in the public and private sectors.
At NTT DATA we place great importance on the value of diversity. The powerful effect of being able to call on a diverse workforce and all the benefits that go with it are central to our culture. It's a core principle that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. We believe that building an inclusive and diverse workplace is essential to our success; we want our people to feel comfortable, be themselves and, as a result thrive.