Web Content Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Missy Empire Manchester
Missy Empire Manchester urgently required following position for Web Content Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Web Content Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Missy Empire Manchester Jobs Details:
After 15 years in the manufacturing trade in the hub of Manchester’s fashion district, the Siddique brothers branched out to become the guys behind the brand. With endless passion and a whole heap of experience, the brothers have cemented Missy Empire as an industry leader in the fast fashion world with the #missygirls attitude and culture always at the forefront of their mind.
We’re for the ladies who aren’t afraid to show their dope style through the threads they wear and we stand behind them each and every hour helping them do so. With hot new drops every day, we are Missy Empire and you are our purpose.
You will be responsible for creating/uploading products to the website & visually merchandising the site, you must have excellent knowledge of magento and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
You will be/have;
- Daily creation of new listings on Magento, writing accurate product descriptions and uploading relevant imagery.
- Meet the daily uploading targets in order to maximise sales
- Ensure product photography is accurate when uploading images, flagging up any problems to the photography team
- In-depth knowledge of SEO and web-writing best practices
- Writing Blog Articles
- To strategically visual merchandise with the buying team to increase sales and volumes
- Ability to prioritise, manage and complete multiple projects on deadline and with close attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of excel and google sheets
- Organised: Co-ordinates work and monitors their own performance against objectives and deadlines
- Communicating: Articulates messages clearly, listens to others and engages people
- Building Relationships: Works well with others, engages with people and forms strong relationships
- Resilience: Remains positive and resilient under pressure, adapts to change
The Role & Perks
- Location: Manchester City Centre (office based)
- Working Hours: Mon - Fri (9am - 6pm)
- Salary: Dependent On Experience
- Staff Discount: 35%
- Pension: Yes
- Personal Development Programme
Job Type: Full-time
- Fashion: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ecommerce: 1 year (Preferred)
- web content: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manchester M12 (Preferred)