Warehouse Operative Food Production Jobs Vacancy at Pmp Recruitment Ltd Erith
Pmp Recruitment Ltd Erith urgently required following position for Warehouse Operative Food Production. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Operative Food Production Jobs Vacancy at Pmp Recruitment Ltd Erith Jobs Details:
- 4 days on 4 days off shifts
- Subsidized food on site (£0.50 quality ready meals in the vending machines)
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Up to 4 weeks on the job training provided
- Opportunities to progress
- Opportunities to convert to permanent contract
- Various roles available starting from £8.27 per hour and up to £10.38 per hour with expected 44 hours per week
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Assemble ready meals to the required standards & specifications
- To demonstrate the competent application of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Operate any equipment safely and effectively for production processing
- Work under the guidance of management to perform and complete the assigned duties in timely manner.
- Identify and report unsafe operations to management immediately
- Maintain the work area to ensure it is clean, safe and organized.
- Complying with the Company hygiene policies & procedures.
- To ensure the level of quality is maintained through the production process
- To carry out all appropriate duties in the production area, ensuring legal standards are met, working as a supportive and active team member within the department.
- To minimize waste of products, chemicals and water where appropriate, whilst undertaking duties within the department.
- Carry out cleaning duties as required
- To undertake training and to assist in training other or new members of staff as required.
- To work at all times in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and to follow all company procedures and guidelines which assist this reporting any hazard to a Team Leader or Manager
- To undertake such other duties as may be required within the general scope of the job.
Skills and Attributes
- A good team player capable of delivering excellent results
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Quality focused
- Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- A positive "can do" attitude.
Position requires good level of English as you will be expected to pass training and assessments:
- Basic Health and Safety.
- Basic Hygiene
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards
If interested please APPLY and we will contact you shortly.
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £8.27 to £10.38 /hour
- Erith, Greater London (Preferred)