Admin Assistant Receptionist Switchboard Operator Jobs Vacancy at Ramsay Health Care Operations Limited Sawbridgeworth
Ramsay Health Care Operations Limited Sawbridgeworth urgently required following position for Admin Assistant Receptionist Switchboard Operator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Admin Assistant Receptionist Switchboard Operator Jobs Vacancy at Ramsay Health Care Operations Limited Sawbridgeworth Jobs Details:
We are looking for someone to work on our busy Reception covering shifts that will include working Saturdays and evenings. You will be required to undertake switchboard duties/general data handling as well as some face to face interaction.
- Good communication skills
- Friendly outgoing personality
- Proven ability to work in a team or independently as required
- Competent computer skills
- Used to working in a busy environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Be good under pressure
- Committed & Flexible
- Attractive pay with enhancements for unsocial hours
- Ongoing training and development
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Uniform provided
- 25 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
- Staff discount scheme