Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Clarke Recruitment Sols Staines Ltd Egham
Clarke Recruitment Sols Staines Ltd Egham urgently required following position for Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Clarke Recruitment Sols Staines Ltd Egham Jobs Details:
My client requires an experienced HR Assistant to join their busy team based in their prestigious office in Egham.
The purpose of the role is to provide an effective HR support and administrative service with an initial focus on recruitment. Working with the Recruitment and Retention Manager and HR Officers and other members of the team you will provide day-to-day support to managers and staff. The successful candidate will be expected to advise on job descriptions and person specifications, the placement of adverts and advise on the most cost-effective recruitment sources
- To provide routine proactive advice to staff and managers on recruitment matters including the writing of job descriptions and person specifications, adverts and advertising options.
- To process a full range of transactional HR actions and associated actions, ensuring adherence to legislative requirements and standard HR processes and policies ensuring that records are set up correctly for payroll i.e. producing and setting up on the HR and Payroll system new starters and changes to ensure staff are paid correctly and documentation is accurate.
- Completes all statutory and pre-employment checks in a timely manner seeking advice from HR Officers, Business Partners and other colleagues as applicable.
- To use a range of IT systems to ensure the delivery of a timely and effective service i.e. an HR and Payroll System, online recruitment system and finance system for the processing of relocation claims.
- To ensure that HR documentation is produced and maintained in a timely manner, including contracts and documentation is saved in accordance with departmental policy.
- To work proactively as a member of the HR Team providing cover where necessary and working with the HR Officers and Head of HR to seek improvements to service delivery
- Significant demonstrable experience of successfully working in a recruitment function within an HR administrative and support role
- Experience of proactively inputting into HR/recruitment process design and team working in a previous role
- Experience of working with a range of IT systems and applications including Word, Excel, the internet, an HR and Payroll System, an on-line recruitment system and finance system
- Experience of working with sensitive and confidential data
- Experience of successfully producing and working with management information