Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Professional Technical Recruitment Coventry
Professional Technical Recruitment Coventry urgently required following position for Mechanical Design Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Professional Technical Recruitment Coventry Jobs Details:
A leading design consultancy is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their growing team! They are based in Coventry and are offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
As Mechanical Engineer will you be responsible for:
- Development of whole products as well as mechanisms and sub-assemblies.
- Performing tolerance analysis to ensure high quality robust design of complex mechanical systems and components using tools such as FMEA, QFD and computer simulation
- End-to-end project management of multiple projects from concept through to manufacture.
- Rapid prototyping, functional lab testing and analysis of test data.
- Work with external manufacturing partners and other suppliers.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience as a Design Engineer or Mechanical Engineer.
- Qualified to degree level in either PhD, MSc, MA, MEng, BA, BEng or BSc Product Design, Mechanical Engineering, Product or Innovation Engineering.
- Experience in medical devices or consumer goods/electronics.
- Proven experience in developing plastic injection moulded components and enclosures for mass manufacture.
- 3D CAD (Solidworks/Solid-works/Solid works).
In return you will receive the following:
- Up to £38,000 per annum (dependent on experience).
- Excellent training and personal development opportunities.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, click the "APPLY NOW" button below and we'll be in touch.
Please note: Any reference to salary or pay rates in this advertisement are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.