Site Maintenance Officer Smo Jobs Vacancy at Caring Homes Aylesbury
Caring Homes Aylesbury urgently required following position for Site Maintenance Officer Smo. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Site Maintenance Officer Smo Jobs Vacancy at Caring Homes Aylesbury Jobs Details:
Senior Maintenance Officer
40hrs per week - £9.50 per hour
Caring Homes are looking to appoint a Maintenance Officer working 40 hours per week at Hulcott. You will be responsible for general maintenance and upkeep duties to ensure a safe and attractive environment for residents and staff with minimal disruption to the home, including carrying out various odd jobs such as performing repairs, maintaining property, performing renovations as and when required and tending to the grounds, mechanical and electrical systems, specialist equipment and all its general contents. For this position you will need to have a current driving license.
This will include:
- Minor repairs to furniture, doors and undertake carpentry when required
- Assist with home closures and openings, moving furniture, transporting equipment as required
- Undertake minor electrical repairs
- Unblock sinks, maintain dustbin area and fencing around the property
- Undertake all decorating requirements
- Complete weekly and monthly statutory tests to ensure compliance is maintained in the home
- Carry out audits and make sure records are kept up-to-date.
- Whether you’re replacing a tap or mixer valve, fitting a new extractor fan, repairing the timber on a bedroom window or putting up new wallpaper in the dining room, you’ll do so with a sense of kindness above anything else.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To have previous, relevant experience in an appropriate skill (e.g. plumbing or carpentry), or in a similar role with ideally minimum of 2 years maintenance experience
- Knowledge of COSHH regulations
- Knowledge of Management of Health and Safety at Work regulation 1992
- Understanding the terms ‘Hazard’ and ‘Risk’
- Hold a valid UK Driving Licence
- To be willing to work flexibly in accordance with the needs of the service
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.
Apply Online now!