Team Member Ferrers Arms Jobs Vacancy at Marstons Ashby-De-La-Zouch
Marstons Ashby-De-La-Zouch urgently required following position for Team Member Ferrers Arms. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Member Ferrers Arms Jobs Vacancy at Marstons Ashby-De-La-Zouch Jobs Details:
The Role and Ideal Candidate:
You will need to be the type of person who is willing to go that extra mile to create the perfect customer journey, and you’ll ensure people are at the heart of everything you do. As a friendly, outgoing, people person you will be a part of a strong front of house team, always striving to create a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for our customers.
We like to treat our employees like our family so we offer the best in employee benefits:
- A competitive hourly rate of pay
- Our online discount scheme, Marston’s R£wards, giving you high street and online discounts so you can treat yourself.
- 20% discount on Marston’s food and hotels with our Privilege Card at our Marston’s managed houses
- 30% off food and drink while on shift
- Regular incentive schemes to keep you motivated and recognise your hard work
- Uniform provided
- Our Career Path and development programmes which could see you progress to General Manager level and beyond!
The Place to Be:
At Marston’s we are leading the way in the ever changing hospitality industry. With over 180 years’ experience under our belt, we celebrate our heritage whilst dreaming big for the future.