Treasury Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Schindler Weybridge
Schindler Weybridge urgently required following position for Treasury Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Treasury Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Schindler Weybridge Jobs Details:
Location: Weybridge, England, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 25385
Schindler stands for mobility. Mobility needs experts.
Join our team in Weybridge.
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company's success are over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
Schindler Ltd (UK) was established in 1960. We believe that excellence in safety, quality and customer service is key to our long term success. We provide safe and reliable lift, escalator and related products whilst putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Mobility is the objective
Schindler have an excellent opportunity for a Treasury Assistant to join our Finance team on a 1 year FTC. Reporting to the Management Accountant, the key focus of the role is to maintain the treasury function for Schindler UK.
This role would be ideal for a trainee looking to gain exposure into accounting in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Download UK transactions and process payments on the Banking Platform
- Working closely with credit control to inform them of all incoming BACS receipts, any unposted items and any issues with customer accounts
- Responsibility for posting cash receipts on SAP
- Collate all remits and allocate against customer receipts
- Monitoring of cash flow, including updating actuals and providing commentary for variances to forecast.
- Bank reconciliations
- Running the incoming direct debit report
- Clearing general ledger accounts
- Liaising with customers and banks when required
Mobility needs you
The Successful Treasury Assistant will have:
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Abiloty to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Can work independently as well as be a team player and flexible in approach to work
- Competent in MS Office software, in particular Excel.
- Banking and treasury experience would be advantageous
What else should you know?
Here at Schindler, you can expect to receive a competitive salary, pension scheme, 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) and a whole host of other flexible benefits which can be tailored to your requirements